View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Wed, Mar-04-20, 09:25

Plan: Atkins, Dr. Westman
Stats: 267/167/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 82%

Well, I started on my closet. It is a walk -in, not huge, but filled top to bottom with clothes, shoes and stuff. My hubby has his own closet so its all my stuff . Almost all of the clothes are either way too big and things I won't wear any more - out of style. I filled up 6 large kitchen bags with folded big clothes and dropped them off at our county's charity bins. They maintain a store like the Goodwill store, but just in our little county. I have taken a couple of days off, but am ready to start again. Purging is hard, but I feel so much better to have that stuff out of my closet and out of my house. I need the room for my few new smaller clothes that I have purchased. I am investigating a couple of consignment shops in the nearby bigger town to see if I can sell those items that are new with tags and those I never have worn. I may also take them some shoes (heels) I have never worn and that no longer fit. My feet changed when I gained weight and I now have bunions and can't wear any of the shoes I had back then....some are unworn.

I SO want to get down to a smaller wardrobe of clothes that I can wear. I am tired of keeping those things that are never worn, don't fit, and aren't flattering. Purging is good.......I hope I can keep going to the goal of a clean closet with only those things I am wearing