#6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-07-03, 03:49
CAD for life

Plan: Atkins/CAD
Stats: 193/163.5/125 Female 64 in
BF:
Progress: 43%
Default Ok

Now that was not very nice of him but you show him ok. i have gotten to goal on weight watchers but like you I was starving to death and would go have taco bell after weigh in....ANd it definetely did not stay off

What you need to do is eat more!!! plan it out I work crazy long hours and too many as well but this is what...in my opinion you should do.

Bring a big bag of legal food with you to work..I hope you have a fridge if not bring a little cooler. Be sure you bring a snack and lots for lunch and stuff to drink.....I know stuck at work with nothing to eat leads to vending machines and ice cream for me!!!!

Things to bring:
hard boiled eggs, deviled eggs, hot wings, budding ham with cream cheese, chicken breast, fried chicken that you make at home with no flour...it still tastes yummy, salad, califlower, broccoli, cabbage, hambuger patties to warm in microwave

people used to give me a hard time about my bag of food I bring...but who is laughing now at 40 pounds down???

I dodn't eat all the food I bring most nights but on some nights I have had the muchies and eat it all!!! better than a twix!!!

Feel free to stop by journal...I love talking with new people!!!