View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-06-03, 22:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 195??/186/150
BF:
Progress:
Default bummed out

Hey guys, have'nt been here in a while. I had to take a break from Atkins while I was coming off my meds. The dr. said I needed to have caffiene since I was dizzy and sick. It actually helped my dizziness and stuff.

Well the last few days been trying hard to get back into the swing of things because I did put the weight back on. Yesterday I did awesome at 30 carbs and today I blew it and was at 60 carbs. I got used to eating what I wanted again. The only reason I got to 60 today was because I was sooo hungry and I am stuck here at work and I raided the stupid vending machine.

well DBF calls and starts talking to me and asked what I was eating. I confessed, it was a twix. He gets all mad at me and says this WOE is not working for you. You NEED to count calories again. I have never seen you eat this much food.

I was floored. I was like, excuse me before when I was on Weight Watchers I starved to death. I had to sneak food because I was embarrassed that I was starving all the time. I did lose weight on WW only because I worked out for 2 hours a day. I am unable to do that now because I work full time.

I just got so bummed, I feel like crying because I got hungry and I'm stuck here at work. He just kept going on and on about how I had 2 eggs and 2 small slices of sausage for breakfast and was I full? No I had a 3 carb protein shake to and then was full until almost 1.

He also went on to tell me that my fat jeans are getting tighter and that I have gained weight in my hips and bottom. *sniff*

Now mind you, this last week I have been getting back into the excercise routine. I have started to faithfully count carbs the last 2 days. I can't help it that I had to go off of Atkins for a few weeks while I got my body back under control.

Sorry, Ijust had to whine. I'm feeling depressed. I know my DBF means well and he just does not want to listen to me whine about my weight but that just took the cake.
Sponsored Links