#1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-06-03, 16:42
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%
Unhappy Torn on Breakfast

I'm a bit torn about the breakfast issue - in my former life I never ate breakfast - I normally did not eat till about 4:00 in the afternoon - but I was not overweight then either. On the day's I did eat breakfast I was hungry all day long.

Since I have been trying to follow all the rules I mostly have been eating breakfast - and I guess you get used to it because after a while the hungry all day long thing seems to calm down a bit.

The only reason I eat breakfast is because I have heard it turns the metabolism switch on. I have to disagree though with Misa - I have just read the Curves diet book and according to Gary Heavin - studies at some famous clinic or other (he knows the name it's just I forgot it) have proven that it takes the body 72 hours to go into starvation mode - so skipping breakfast is not going to send you into starvation mode according to him. I'm not trying to change anyones way's here just stating something I read - It has been making me wonder though whether eating breakfast is worthwhile considering it seems to be an appetite stimulant for some and it won't hurt to wait till later in the day why bother -
Sponsored Links