#2   ^
Old Sun, Apr-06-03, 10:09
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Smile Ahhh Stallls...

You are speaking to the queen of stalls (if you look back over the two years of low carbing) Here are things for you to think about.

1. TOM - You body will not act like it normally does. Some people can gain 5-6lbs... water... Some just don't change in weight. Very few people actually lose in those two weeks.

2. Exercise - When you start exercising your new muscles might as well be called sponges. You can hold 3-4 extra lbs of water. I've been at the gym now a month and I'm still holding water.

3. Carbs- You really should be eating 20 or more grams of carbs. It helps with two things: Your bodies starving mechanism and TOM. If you are too low carb it can stall or longate your TOM.

Now I'm going to mention water. Please bare with me ok? I will assume you are drinkng at least 3 liters of water. If you have problems with holding water you should add yet another liter if not more. The extra water forces the water out.. it really does. Also the water has to be consistent.

How are the measurements doing? This may show how you are really doing.. though if you are holding water it may be distorted.
Oh one last thing

4. Your body will stall after a major loss like yours. Low carbing weight loss is more like down over down over not an even downward trend. Your body needs to adjust.