#6   ^
Old Sun, Apr-06-03, 02:22

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 143/143/110
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Thank you to one and all (more)

Hi,

I am sooo glad I found this site. Thanks for all the advise and help. I am on Indral b'cos of my irregular heart beat and angina pain on too much exertion. I have around 30 35 pounds to loose which I plan to on Atkins. I won't stop taking the meds. I just hope the fat will melt slow or fast. I will keep you all posted. I am also nuts about exercise. I have always loved exercise and I weight train as well. I used to kick box but not anymore due to my problem. I miss not doing that. I weight train using the Joyce Vedral video (joycevedral.com). She is excellent. She is around 58 yrs. old but looks like a 40 year old lean mean fighting machine. Excellent advise she provides to build bones and sculpt body. the no nonsense type lady. I do 30 mins (2 mile walk) walking with Lesley Sansome and 30 - 40 mins of weight training with Joyce 4 - 5 day/week. But still could not loose the weight I had put on. Have to admit although I take care of my eating during the week, during weekends it wasn't so good. So now with atkins I will be successful. Take care all of you and good luck and God Bless.