View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Apr-04-03, 18:51

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 415/338.8/170 Female 177cm
BF:unknown
Progress: 31%

Hi there and welcome

I've been on just about every diet known to man and they have failed .... I've been on this for almost 7 weeks and thats the longest in 1 hit I've done anything and I've lost over 50 pounds - I'll do this forever!!!!

I had a weird thing happen when I did my last weighin - I was estatic when I realised I'd lost so much weight (as I only weigh once every 4 weeks) but then after a day or so I started getting a little down about the weightloss, questionning if it was healthy to lose that amount - all the bad negative thoughts started creeping back in - its only safe to lose 1/2kg a week on a low fat diet and look at me - kind of things ..... I started to think that maybe this wasn't the best thing for me .... then I stopped and thought about it, I looked at what I was eating and realised I had no control over the amount of weight I was losing, I was eating sooo much food yet losing so quickly .... my body was deciding how quickly to shed these pounds/kilo's ..... I kicked those old negative thoughts out of my head and I'm back to being in a good frame of mind....

I caught myself the other day wondering though where I will fit in once I lose weight, afterall I've always been the big one, the fat one, I've also been defensive about it, used it as a shield to keep some people away, as an excuse not to get involved in some things - what am I going to do when I lose this weight, who will I be then .... I don't know who I will be or what space I will occupy, I just know its going to be smaller space for a long time which is better than a big space for a short time .....

hmmmm rambling a bit today arn't I

Fee