#6   ^
Old Tue, Jan-08-19, 13:31

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stani
Hi well here I am again too. I started jan 1 low carb seems to work i've never been a morning eater just my coffee. i have kind of adapted it to suit me and my lifestyle. I do include 2 fruit a day and either a brown rice or sweet potato along with my veggies. this is working for me I stick to lower fat meats I rinse my ground meat with hot water in a strainer before using if using for a pasta sauce or one of my favorite things a cabbage lasagna. I have omitted sugars bread and white flour. probably confusing you more as i'm going with my gut on this and not books or special diets. I am a nurse and i'm trying to fit in basic nutrition along with lower carb for myself as I suck at taking any supplements lol

For me, I don't do what I use to do, that's how I gained weight. Change is what makes the difference. The whole purpose of doing LC is to get healthy and that includes lowering BS in the process. If I ate 2 fruit per day and plus sweet potato and any kind of rice I would be on a gaining diet, not a loosing diet and my BS along with blood pressure would rise.