View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Apr-04-03, 07:55
Plemorphist

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 150/129/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:??%/??%/ 22%
Progress: 105%

Ro, Hi! In fact I just ran out of L-glutamine and have to order some more. I've read that up to 40 grams a day is tolerated without side effects. Someone here was taking it for the intestinal healing properties and started weight resistance training and upped her intake to 3 grams a day. It deminishes muscle soreness. So as you can see, you can play around with the dosage and when you take it without it concern. I was up to 1500mg 3x a day 1/2 he before meals on an empty stomach. I had capsules. I'm going to get the powder and take 1 gram at the same times. You should do a little reading on it. Pretty cool stuff.

I've been doing this since the middle of February. It's just been in the last week that my energy has begun to return. I started exercising this week. I walk 3x's a week and do yoga 2x a week. The end of the week got messed up, we're moving our office out of our home into office space, so most of my exercise has been aerobic and weight lifting!!!

All of my intestinal symptoms are gone. My allergies are nearly gone, I have a little muscle soreness occassionally, seldom have a headache, sleep much better, doing 85% better overall.

I don't know anything about colostrum, I'm trying to keep my program as natural as possible. I just started eating dairy again because I was getting stabbing muscle pains. The dairy made it stop but it makes me a little mucousy, so I'm working on backing off it again. If you're still having major fatigue and gastro problems, I would stay away from anything dairy. There are lots of other things to take. Here is a web site with a 3 levels of candida diet that list supplements to take with your program. www.candidapage.com I would stick with ammino acids, probiotic and antifungal supplements.

Keep us posted!!

Liz