View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Apr-04-03, 02:07

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 143/137/120
BF:too much!
Progress: 26%

hi Liz,

I wanted to ask you about L-glutamine. What you said earlier in the thread about it, sounds like a real marvel. I picked up some powder today and will start taking it daily.

Was wondering though on the packet it talks about using it in conjunction with high energy exercise routines, bulking up, weights, etc.. at the moment I don't take any exercise (I have very little energy), does it make a difference if you take it without exercising do you think?
The packet says 3 teaspoons a day, how much did you discover you're allowed to take?

would be interested to know how long you've been on the candida diet, you sound like you've made some really good progress. Do you exercise much?

ALSO, does anyone know anything about colostrum, would be interested in your thoughts or experience with it. Spoke to a homeopath the other day who recommend I go onto colostrum, essential for candida healing as it heals the lining of the stomach, intestines, etc.. which allows the primadophilus to do its job effectively. Only thing I'm slightly concerned about is that it's made from cow's bovine (hormones) and you can't have milk on candida diet. I'm slightly worried about taking it in case it does damage to all my good work. I don't know this homeopath, she was in the health food shop, so could just be trying to sell a product.

thanks heaps
Row