Old Tue, Jul-24-18, 12:13
Grease is the word!

Plan: PSMF/IF
Stats: 236/181/180 Male 72 inches
BF:disappearing!
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
Mike, do give a review of your new toothpaste in a couple weeks, if you would.

Dr Axe's info is a little light on the details. Us humans on our current diet are not able to make enough K2 in our gut. Natto , and emu oils are very high; with moderate amounts from butter, ghee and eggs. Goose liver is rather high, but then goose is almost always raised on a pasture.

I thought it interesting that eggs from The Netherlands has twice our eggs.

Many options to use our diet to get K2. SOme hard cheeses are better than others. Like gouda.

I do think about a time when a meal was finished with cheeses as the dessert......
The mixture makes an effective tooth polish/whitener.

The acid in the lemon makes a fizz at first -- don't be alarmed, it's a chemical acid-base reaction. Plain lemon juice can etch enamel

The 50% calcium carbonate added is less abrasive than baking soda and is used in wine-making to neutralize acid. I found it on Amazon: "North Mountain supply."
Just added a few drops of essential oil (cinnamon, peppermint and clove oil) as the mixture was getting a bit thick or dry to use easily. I still use a fluoride based anti-sensitivity toothpaste or tooth oil most of the time to brush with.

Note: found vit K and K2 at HEB. Noticed the caution: not for those on blood-thinners like aspirin. I take a low-dose enteric prescription daily too. I likely get enough vitamins from the "Vital Farms" pastured eggs. They are delicious