View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Apr-03-03, 14:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/234/160
BF:
Progress: 25%

Tonya,

I can totally understand how you feel and where your coming from. In college I weighed 175 and my boyfriend at the time was pushing me into losing weight. He was so obsessed with my looks and how I looked on his arm. I felt good about myself and my weight at the time and after a real internal struggle I told him to get LOST! I didn't want to live with someone hounding me about my weight for the rest of my life!

I then met my husband and he loved me for me! He has always loved me thru thick 270-at height of pregnancy to thin 175. It matters not to him how I look...HOWEVER it matters to me~! I've lost 30 lbs on Atkins and I feel 150% better! I no longer have to worry about things in my closet not fitting, not being able to walk up stairs without falling over dead. I want to lose more weight but with the weight I'm gaining added SELF ESTEEM! That is the most important thing. I don't have to lose this weight for my husband, he loves me just the way I am. I have to lose this extra weight for me.

Hang tough little lady..with losing weight (for yourself) comes added self esteem and added self love. Give yourself time and you will find that special someone who will too love you for you. You can do it one pound at a time!