View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-03-03, 12:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/135/128
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default hello new & need help

here is a copy of an email I sent to the yahoo list from this group hoping to get something so I can let Hubby know right away.
OK this email is to actually find info to help my Hubby
OK we have been on the Atkins program since last week Tuesday so a week now. I have not been following the induction stage to a "T" because I am still nursing twins and am not finding I need to at this point Just want to be supportive of Hubby
OK here is the thing, Hubby is just over the 300 mark not sure exact number he just says he is 10lbs on the scale our little joke the scale goes to 290 or 300 sorry don't remember.
Well he woke up today had his shower and put clothes on that he did have room in before this program but now is skin tight and had troubles doing up his jeans he really was not happy and I just don't know what to say AS I worry very much because of health reasons.
does someone here have some ideas that could help??? I printed out the Fat Fast program that is on the Atkins site BUT thought maybe some of you can help maybe a few of the guys here could give me ideas this way he will relate and will feel some hope

Thanks sooooooooo much
Leslie
Mom to 5
Wife to a wonderful supportive Husband
Sponsored Links