View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Apr-03-03, 02:23

Plan: ?
Stats: 1/1/1 Male 1
BF:
Progress: 37%
Default thanks for the welcome!

Good morning day three, didn't sleep well last night, seem to have to much energy, but here I am on day 3 and I believe I am in Ketosis, mouth certainly tastes matalic, my wife is a nurse ICU and is bring home a strip to check tonight, just to confirm . I also took my start photos and hopefully use them one day in the success group?

I checked out the men's thread and found inspiration, some of you guys have done amazing, it makes me more determined to change my life for ever and begin living it.

Yes I realise my goals are steep, but if I don't make that specific target, what the hell, I will still have hopefully made the biggist impact on my health in years, so there will be no loosers.

I found Don's website inspirational, and I am amazed that in under a year he acheived what he has done.

This time it's my turn, not in arrogance, but through not wanting to die from being obese, and hurting my wife and kids, for years I fought against depression, till on day through faith, decided to go against the flow, make a stand, stop the medication and live my life, free from lables and expectations, almost two years later I have never relapsed and rebuilt my life from the groung up, the weight is my last challange, one that needs to be addressed and controlled, the one thing I would like to get out of the Atkins plan is control over food and in the end it does not really matter how long it takes as long as it gradually leads to a better and more fulfilling life.

I guess I had all that to come out!!!!

Sorry for rambling on and on.

Keep up the good work, because I need all of your support, and one day I might be able to help someone else.

Graeme.