View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Apr-02-03, 18:44

Plan: carb addicts diet
Stats: 320/315/175
BF:too damn much
Progress: 3%

Jazzrcissor.... where did you get the cinnamon coffee cake rec ipe from?....Possibly in the book???.. IF so i should read it over again. Hey if it tastes good i am all for it. I have tried the pancakes and the no carb bread and it is not for me. Skipping breakfast would not work for me. I have tried. I really have to have something in the morning or i start to feel really weak and sick feeling.

Quikdeb,.. Yes the rest of the day goes good for me. It just seems to be the protein in the morning bothering my stomach. I did have my gaulbladder out about 5 yrs ago. So i am wondering if the "just protein" meal and not having that may have something to do with it.

Zuleikaa,.... i have tried to think of other things but as i said i can't stomach much in the morning as a rule at anytime. BUT, i do have to have something. I don't even like cereal at normal times. What i normally have is either toast , a bagel w/cream cheese or eggs and toast. and orange juice, But i usually alternate them.

I was shopping the other day and noticed a new thing in the medication section. I think it was "all natural" but not sure as i didn't really have time to read it. It was a daily pill that was called "stop the carbs".. Apparently it blocks the bodies absorbtion of carbs. Have any of you heard of it and if so is it safe?....... I know i did the Xenical thing. That is the med that stops the absorbtion of fats into your system. Works good and you lose weight but running to the bathroom with diarria just isn't worth it!!

Again .. thanks for your thoughts i do appreciate them and look forward to any other suggestions

Thanks & Peace
Bethyboo