View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-02-03, 15:50

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 264/136/146 Female 64inches
BF:
Progress: 108%

Is it that you don't want to eat breakfast at all or that you do not like the choices that are available (and that sound good to you) for breakfast? I'm not clear on what your issue is.

This is a problem spot for my husband too. He eats the same thing - eggs, cheesy thingy - every single day because he feels as you do .....there is no life past toast! LOL Have you looked in the books and tried any of the recipes? There might be something there that will work for you.

Maybe if you are able to just skip the am CM (this is what I do), then the salad or veggies and meat would be more appealing to you a little later in the day.

Are you doing ok with the rest of the day?

As for giving up and joining WW, I agree that you have to find something you can live with. That is most important. How many times have you tried WW. I know myself, at least a dozen. You did wonderfully on this with regard to weight loss, but I just don't think a week is long enough for you to work out all the kinks. I tend to think a month is a much more fair trial of how something works.

Let us know what you decide, but remember, if you are a carb addict, you will always have trouble following WW successfully. Hang on a while longer. I think you'll figure it out.

Deb