View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-02-03, 12:22

Plan: carb addicts diet
Stats: 320/315/175
BF:too damn much
Progress: 3%
Default fallen and not sure which wagon to catch! And mid morn stomach pain on Cad

I have fallen and i can't get up?.. No, i can get up but which wagon should i ride on is my question!

I have faithfully tried this CAD's diet for a week. I told myself in the beginning to just give it one week and then decide. Yes i lost about 4 pounds that was the good part .
What is bothering me is i really don't think i can do this for a long time as after a week i am sick of eggs!!! I have read posts regarding other breakfast idea's but i just can't stomach them in the morning. Breakfast meals are tough for me. Of course toast is something i can stomach. Go figure
I have a lot of weight to lose so doing this for the long run i think is going to be tough. As i have been told by numerous people. "you have to go on something that you can be on for the rest of your life"

The other thing that i noticed in the first week is that after breakfast which consisted of protien(eggs) sometimes i would make an omlette with some g. pepper and onions and mushrooms. .. .About mid morning i started to experience stomach pressure/pain. I haven't experienced this before. I am wondering is it from having too much protien and nothing else in the morning. Have any of you expierienced that????????

Thinking on going back to the Points on WW. Ya, ya ya i know YUCK!.. but i am thinking i can then have the variety i want and hopefully still lose. I am thinking on using my points in a way that i don't pick as much carbs

What do ya'll think???

Thanks
*PEACE
Bethyboo
Sponsored Links