View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Apr-01-03, 11:53

Plan: Atkins ("true" Induction since April 1)
Stats: 184.5/172/130
BF:yuck%/yuck%/yuck%
Progress: 23%
Default Where's my WOOSH? :)

Hello everyone!

Alina, Skamito, sim1 and Spongebutt, thank you so much for your suggestions and encouragement!! It really means so much knowing that there are women out there who are knowledgeable and know what you are going through.

(by the way, how do you include quotes in a reply?)

Alina:
To answer your questions,
I average about 2 liters of water a day (approx 80-100oz). I'm definitely going to try and step up the amount of water I drink....my goal is a minimum of 4 liters a day.
I'm definitely eating more salty foods since I've started Induction. Besides chicken, most of my meats have been proccessed, deli meat. I don't usually eat this much processed meat.....I've been looking at the recipes section and I'll try some of the meatloaf/ground turkey recipes.
My previous eating habits weren't strict-low fat, really, though. And my TOM left right before I started Induction. I don't usually get PMS until about 1-2 weeks beforehand....but that's good to keep in mind.

I'll also take up your advice on eating more broccoli and cauliflower....steamed brocolli is soo yummy. Thanks Alina for your suggestions - I'll definitely check out your journal too!

Skamito:
No, I'm not taking Lactaid....I'm still surprised about my lack of symptoms. Usually, I get pretty sick from eating "fresher" dairy such as feta, cream, and sour cream. But now, I have no symptoms I can tell of. Could it be Atkins? In any case, even though I'm lactose intolerant, I LOVE CHEESE. You're probably right that I should cut back though. hee
Also, that's an interesting theory about my body absorbing all the protein......I'm glad that this WOE is doing something good for my body!

Spongebutt and Sim1: thanks for your encouragement! I hope I get *my* WOOSH too!

All of you, thanks again for your encouragement. I feel better again, and not as hard on myself as I was last night.

Thank you!!
Anshim