View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Apr-01-03, 09:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/202/145
BF:
Progress: 46%

JF3,

I have been thinking the same thing but with no capitol and limited knowledge, I know it is something that I could not do. In central Florida I know it would be a big hit because all of the stores are running out of Atkins products and the sugar free section is bare and I had to wait a week to get a box of Splenda. Low carb is big here! really big!

I would love to have a place that served really good fried chicken coated in pork rinds. I hate to make it because of the mess but oh it taste SOOOO good.

My dream resturant would have flavors from all different types, such as italian, mexican, japanese, chinese, thai, american, californian, carribean, cuban, french, etc. Kind of like an international low carb fare. And by doing all of these different types of food, you could trick other non LC'ers to come in and enjoy!

Oh! and lots of flavors of cheesecake! I guess what I am descibing is a Low Carb Cheesecake Factory! Didn't they start out in Chicago? We have 2 in Central Florida and they are always packed! Oh.. and a salad bar to die for! that would be great! And low carb soups... I could go on and on... can't you tell!

The very thought of this excites me so much! Good luck on your endevour!