View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-01-03, 06:52

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 160/150/115
BF:
Progress: 22%
Wink Support on low carbing - very important

I am new at this - well not really - I have been through the sugar withdrawals countless times, but I am new to this site. I must say that reading the messages and what others have to say, helps me a lot. I need all the support I can get and if anyone wants to chat by email - please let me know. I want to get well, I don't want sugar to ruin my life. It is a powerful, addictive substance. I am 48 years old and have wasted too much of my life on a sugar high that has done nothing but made me feel like a speed freak and added weight to my petite frame, besides contributing to me quitting countless jobs and losing almost everything in my life that was ever important. I clean houses for a living and carrying around the extra weight really drags me down. I have felt awfully depressed due to this weight gain and lack of energy - except the inner speed maniac that I have been. I would like to hear some success stories of women that lost weight eating high fat and protein and cutting out the sugar. I still have my doubts about eating so much fat and what the medical profession has to say about it. But I do know that my sanity is returning after 5 days of kicking the white crap out of my life. And my appetie is decreasing - even with high fat and protein.

Thanks, Denise
Sponsored Links