View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 21:44

Plan: Maintenence-Atkins
Stats: 160/129/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 155%

No, I didnt notice feeling hungry...in fact quite the opposite. I felt full and satisfied (all the way up until I went to bed, which was about 12:30am)....but that could be because I havent had Reese's PB cups in what seems like ages and these are just like the real thing. I also had 4 pieces and I did not want any more than that....or didnt crave anymore the rest of the night.
But, I guess I will just have to see....like you said, see if I dont lose any weight........I think what Im afraid of is......if I start having them more than I have been, I will miss them if I notice any stalls. I am very close to my goal weight and did want to lose another 10 lbs if I could......I didnt think I would get this far really. When I go into maintenence, I would like to know how my body reacts to these things because there are so many products out there with sugar alcohols.
Right now I wanted to raise my carbs slightly, while being able to add things like this to my diet......but am afraid of them.
You seem really knowledgable about this blood sugar and insulin stuff.....so, sorry I ask so many questions!!! But I am learning alot here!!

Thanks!!!!!
Vicky