View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 14:01

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default Hi Laura

You can do this. I know u can. Some days or better then others.
Take a brake and work on u. Even if u have to go in other room go and work out. or walk. Just think Gal. u have a wedding to go to and u know who will be there. skinny. ha. So u go and show off that new body u have worked so hard of. get a hair style any thing just to feel good.
Today is 9 week for me to. and iam still doing interduction. Tuesday is new day and month to see what we can get done. Iam measuring this time and doing more work to get this weight going down. Atkins is a hard diet for it is very slow. but i think we have to just kick things in and make it work for our body. some gals need more cals and fat some less. iam one whom works great with less and more exersice. if my body really needs something i give it. right now am lowering my carbs for 14 days and lower cals. but little more fat and water ~water. I for one set goals and boy do i get down when i dont get there. will iam 5lbs short as of today on making my goal of 145. but u know what i lost 15lbs. so thats good to. just last week lost 5lbs in two days after long stall.
Today i started 2 tom. one was Marc.17 and other was 30 Mar. so i hope Tuesday when i start new month will be down1-2lbs but better then when i started feb1. i know me and i will be in fall 100lbs. or so close to it. Laura lets write to each other if u need. janet