View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 04:24
Registered Member

Plan: mostly Atkins
Stats: 152/132/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 63%

I'm hoping that GF and candida controlled will reduce the acute sensitivity to odors actually. Many of the intestinal symptoms I got with a bad acute exposure don't happen anymore but I still get the mouth taste, sore throat and nose, headaches and ear ringing although I can at least make it through grocery shopping without feeling too sick these days.

Maybe you just notice it more because it is what is left of the yuck feelings and before you just felt bad most of the time instead of only with exposure?

I know very well what you mean about traffic - I commute to NYC and we are in traffic for an hour each way. I got an in car air purifier and run the vents on recirculate which helps some. I was even wearing a carbon filter mask for a while but don't seem to need to as much. I may need to go back to it this summer when the pollution gets really bad though.

I also have air cleaners in my office and my house so at least I have some places where I am relatively pollution free.

Now if people if have to share elevators with would just tone down their perfume things would be a lot better.