View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Mar-30-03, 17:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 402/234/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 69%

Honeybare.

In 2000, I graduated from high school. Its kind of the custom to have a prank at the end of the year, and what was that years prank? My face photoshopped onto the naked body of a very large women, placed on nearly 3000 flyers and hung on every surface possible. People are horrible to each other. That fact will never change, but you can change your reaction to these people. For a while I joked with everyone, called myself fat before anyone could - as defense. Then I began to realize, overweight doesn't always equal no confidence. I stand tall, and when I hear someone crack a joke about my weight, I let them know exactly what I think of it. Its not always pretty, but demanding respect for yourself is sometimes necessary. That idiot who made the crack about your weight, imagine how weak he is. It must be hard, to have to strike out at others in order to make himself feel better.

You've found the motivation inside of you. You dont need to be ugly or hateful to tackle the task at hand. You are already a million lightyears ahead that idiot.

Angelica