View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-30-03, 11:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/202/145
BF:
Progress: 46%
Default Russell Stovers Low Carb Candies

I try not to cave into my sweet tooth, but once I week I'd DIE for a piece of chocolate. I had tried Russell Stover's sugar free series and thought they were great, but I hated buying a bag because they always seem to call..."Theresa, Theresa, come and eat me!" And ofcourse, I would always listen.

BUT NOW Russell Stovers has these little 2 packs of sugar free candies. There is low carb pecan delights, low carb toffee squares and low carb mint patties. To learn more click here:

http://www.russellstover.com/jump.j...TEGORY&itemID=7

I found them at Walgreens. I think they were $.99 a package. I bought all three flavors because after all, I figured if I bought all three I could give a review! Anyway, all three were great! I highly recomend. However, since I already did the review, there is no need to buy all three at once unless if you have control with chocolate... which ofcourse, I do not. In fact, I think I still hear them calling me from Walgreens which is a mile away!

The pecan patties had a good chewey caramel and the nuts tasted very fresh. The chocolate was smooth and creamy.

The toffee was very hard but had a nice warm butter flavor. The chocolate coating was heaven.

The mint paties were really good for mint patties. The inside mint part was silkier than on a York Patty and the chocolate was dark and of good quality. It was my least favorite but I am not a mint patty kind of girl.

Hope you chocoholics out there enjoy. Warning: they are made with maltitol and You know what that means.... possible stalls and gastral distress. Since YMMV, you may want to review your past history before eating.
Sponsored Links