View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-30-03, 10:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/???/130
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default Humilation

Hi thought I'd join in and hold myself accountable somewhere with others for support. I have 100, maybe more to lose.
I've done this wol before, was about the same weight and quit close to goal and went back.
Well, I've went for about a year now without caring what I eat or how big that made me.
Other day at work, about a group of 5 were talking, and one mentioned they would like some motivation to start a diet. I was having my lunch at the time at my desk quietly. A guy in the group piped up and said, "If you want motivation to lose weight just look at __myname__!!" Then laughing commenced, and a few of the people told him that was mean and so on. This was a suppose to have been friends as well.

So needless to say, I was quite hurt and humilated. Devastated is more the word I am looking for. I thought well, I've hit the "big time" now haven't I?
I have to say however, it put a fire under my rear and I have started back on Atkins with a furiousness that even scares me. What is scary is I want to do this the right way, but I feel so determined after that, I'm afraid I am obsessing a bit.

So here I am and hi to all.
Sponsored Links