#26   ^
Old Sat, Mar-29-03, 15:39

Plan: Atkins' Low Carb~Induction
Stats: 212.5/204/155 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 15%
Post Biography

Hey everyone,
I guess I should tell you about me. I'm 18, 206 lbs., and not very happy with myself. I have dealt with depression and weight for all of my life. I've always been the "fat kid" in class that didn't have friends of that fact. I was so tired of everything. Then in 2000 (I was 16) my father committed suicide. My father was my world. He was everything to me. So after he died, the weight came swiftly and didn't have any plans to leave. I tried weight watchers, but it didn't really work. I did lose weight, but no inches. I was still wearing 18's and 20's. I felt so self-conscious whenever I went into clothing stores and I could never find anything that fit me right. Everything was either too small around the waist, or too long on my legs (I'm only 5'4) and I was just in horrible shape. I started on atkins last week with my mom and so far has been wonderful. I've lost 6.5 lbs so far and feel better about myself. Hopefully by the end of this, I will be average weight and the healthiest I've ever been!
Sara