View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Mar-29-03, 09:49

Plan: carb addicts diet
Stats: 320/315/175
BF:too damn much
Progress: 3%

my first thought when i read your post was. How do you know how may calories you are consuming?... You shouldn't have to bother with calories on cad's.

Are you sure you are doing the cad's diet as how the diet is suggested in the book?.. Have you read the book?

I see that you have done well before on cad's but it has been a year of being away from it. Maybe there is something that you have forgotten.

I suggest to reread the book. Keep your two meals a day to Complimentary meals. (4 ounces of protein approx) w/veggies and water. REMEMBER NO MILK OR FRUIT JUICES AT THOSE TIMES.And of course no carbs...... No snacking in betweeen and have what you want (keeping in nutritious) at your reward meal.

Have you also noticed in the book that it does say you may have what you want at the reward meal but it should also be equal in the foods you eat?... eg. 1/3 carbs, 1/3 protein, etc?... i just learned that and caught that by reading the book again.

Good luck.. Just try it again. Throw out the calorie counting. Also becareful with your reward meal for a bit. You may be having too much carbs verses the others. Once you start to move a bit then you can have your reward meal a bit more rewarding!! :-)

*Peace
Bethyboo