View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Mar-28-03, 19:17
Registered Member

Plan: mostly Atkins
Stats: 152/132/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 63%

I take the Q10, L-cysteine, glucosamine, vit C, regular vitamins and eat pretty healthy. I don't drink milk either because it is too high in carbs but I use cream. I eat a lot of fish and lean meat and don't avoid the good fats. I'm trying to lose about 20 more lbs so I do the Atkins eating for both the yeast and weight control.

It is nice to talk to others about this stuff. I know that friends sometimes think I'm nuts when I have to leave someplace because of the perfume content in the room.

I've read about the L-glutamine and I should probably add it in to what I'm taking. I think it is pretty high in the protein shake I make for breakfast but I'll check.

I have started to do more exercise although not enough yet. I have a water rower and I have started taking breaks at work to climb the stairs. I do 6 flights a couple times a day. I walk on weekends. I should do some weight training but the water rower helps with that to some extent. I used to be pretty active when I was younger but feeling ill and working long hours at a sedantary job does take a toll.