View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Mar-28-03, 15:57
Plemorphist

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 150/129/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:??%/??%/ 22%
Progress: 105%

That makes a lot of sense. It does the same thing to the intestinal wall. Partially digested food particals make it into the blood stream and cause a toxic response. That's why people's food allergies improve after treatment for candida. I guess with the mucous membranes being the first line of defence, they would be the most damaged and be the last to heal. The intestinal problems have cleared greatly with me. All the sinus stuff is still around, I get sore throats quite a bit and general fatigue for no reason is still an issue sometimes. Not as often as before. Have a problem with muscle stiffness in my shoulders. Keep getting muscle knots over my shoulder blades. Has muscle stiffness ever been a problem with you? The worst time I can think of was right before I started treating this, I was getting dressed and my arms were so weak I could hardly put my shirt on. I really freeked me out. THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!!! Little by little the other problems are going too. Now we'll see how I handle the summer heat....

Liz