View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Mar-28-03, 11:26

Plan: BFL
Stats: 324/193.5/195 Male 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 101%

Roch,

First off congrats on you decision to make a change.

Second, the 10-11lbs that you lost in the first few days was water and not "fat" weight loss. I think that anyone would agree with that. It would almost be impossible to burn that much fat in such a few days. Just do the math on how many calories there are in x grams of fat.

Also for a person at your weight, I believe that 1600-1800 calories is way to little. You need to get up into the 2200+ range. You are shocking your body into thinking that food supplies are running low. Just think about it this way. To have gotten to 300+ lbs you would have needed to consume approximately 4500 calories for an extended period of time. So 2200-2500 isn't all that much.

It is important to remember that you must be careful when doing exercise. At your weight you could cause yourself complications. At my heaviest, 324, I could only walk on a treadmill for about 0.05 miles. You read that right 5 hundreths of a mile. I have currently worked my way up to over 1.5 miles. You need to work gradually. I can't see you and I don't know about your past physical condition but 20min might seem like a bit much. Remember you have the rest of your life to correct the situation.

This is important. GET RID OF THE SCALE focus on measurements. Don't make yourself crazy.

I hope this aids you.

Tom