Thread: I have not idea
View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Mar-27-03, 14:00

Plan: Atkins (Pre-Maintenance)
Stats: 160/135/130 Female 5'5"
BF:35%/28%/22%
Progress: 83%

I fixed the link. I hope this helps Sunny a bit.

Here's some more:

Sé que esta traducción no es buena tan oso con mí. Esta dieta es diferente de cualquiera la dieta bajo gorda. Desde que trabaja en el principio de carbohidratos bajos, usted no es la glucosa para el combustible. Usted ahora quema gordura para el combustible. Usted quemará su gordura del cuerpo parcialmente, pero usted necesita también gordura dietética para la energía. Deberá tener mejor mantequilla y aceite con las verduras.

Optimistamente su copia del libro en el español ayudará. El entra muchas explicaciones científicas del proceso de ketosis y lipolysis (ketones y gordura abrasadores para el combustible).

¡En resumen, come esa gordura!

English:
I realize this translation is not good so bear with me. This diet is different from any low fat diet. Since it works on the principle of low carbohydrates, you are no longer burning glucose for fuel. You are now burning fat for fuel. You will burn your body fat partially, but you also need dietary fat for energy. It is best to have butter and oil with veggies. You can also feel free to eat fattier cuts of meat, such as steak.

Hopefully your copy of the book in Spanish will help. He goes into a lot of scientific explanations of the process of ketosis and lipolysis (burning ketones and fat for fuel).

In short, eat that fat!