View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Mar-26-03, 09:25
Plemorphist

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 150/129/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:??%/??%/ 22%
Progress: 105%

I was eating mostly "good" oils, but I upped my intake more than I thought when I changed the way I ate. My gall bladder didn't like that, so I had to back off. Fat on meat is OK if you watch how much you eat. Beef is acidifying and you want and more alkaline environment to kill the yeast. I've seen some anti-candida diets say only fish and poultry, some say all meats, some say no pork or eggs... So I just get the good cuts of what I want and organic whenever I can. Going organic if you can is important. There are antibiotics in "traditionally" raised meat products and that can prepetuate the candida problem. As for your stomach ache...fat of any kind is acidifying and a little harder to digest if your digestion is sensitive. So it can upset your stomach. Try to eat it as part of a balanced meal and not by itself. See if that helps.

I was taking the anti fungals morning and night and someone here said to take them only at night, that way you sleep through the die off. I take them before bed on an empty a stomach as possible. That way they're running through me by themselves so to speak. Not to be gross but I'm a "regular" gal and within 1 hour of being up in the morning I have my "constitutional" (I always thought that was a weird thing to call it!) and since I last ate some 10-12 hours before, things must be running while we sleep!!

Make sure you're getting enough calcium. I was having leg pain and that's what it was. I'm late!!! gotta run!!

Liz