View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Sun, Nov-22-15, 13:35

Plan: Very Low Carb
Stats: 312/235/185 Male 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 61%

Thanks all -- I don't drink coffee or alchohol (might start drinking some hard stuff if my BP keeps rising ) but was drinking green tea every other day in fasting. I went back to eating two meals a day for now so I suspended the green tea for the time being. I do eat some chocolate but I also did that last summer when BP was lower. I am now eating chia seeds in the muffin but not every day but I don't think chia seeds raise BP.

As far as my Vit. D, I have taken 5,000IU D3 (1X daily) for awhile now. On my last lipid profile my calcium was 8.5 on a scale of 8.5 - 10.1. I could take another D3 in the evening I suppose. I don't think the doctor will agree to me getting my D checked as I asked him if he'd ok an electrolite profile and he said I didn't need it.

Janet, teenagers EXIST to annoy and stress out the teacher, I doubt if they will comply to a request to take it easy I don't beieve I'm under undo stress but you never know.

I have been riding my recumbent trike a bit latley but I recently started walking again too which is probably better excercise.

If I had the financial resources I'd hook up with a good alternative therepy doctor but that's probably not going to happen.

I would like to get to the root of the BP rise but its hard when all you have are mainstream doctors and you have to get permission to get even basic blood work done.

Thanks for all the advice -- maybe something will click.

Dennis