View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Oct-12-15, 20:04

Plan: Atkins & IF
Stats: 260/213/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

Great advice! Thank you all so much. Some days I'm limping and can't even fake being well. Other times I barely notice it. Interestingly enough, last month, my family and my in-laws went on a four night trip. I was limping and embarrassed. It was awful. On the last night, we wnlent to one of those Korean BBQ places where the grill is built into the table. I ate so much fatty, beautiful meat. I also had a bone soup with pieces of marrow floating and I ate a load of kimchi. The next day, I was barely in any pain at all. I've noticed this is not the first time that's happened. The last time I went to one of those same types of restaurants with just my household, the next day was relatively pain free. Weird, right? I wonder if it cleans out the crystals in my blood or something. Lots of meat and organs and sometimes bone broth and I was much better...for a day or two.

I'm going to spend time reading about those elimination diets, although something so restrictive scares me. But the pain becomes unbearable at times, so the benefits do outweigh the trouble, I'm sure.