Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Hardest things on Low Cal-
  • no real cheese to go with crackers or bread
  • no butter to go on bread
  • will gain if too much over a certain calorie level
I really don't have many other problems with it (I am ducking in readiness for all the LC'rs throwing chicken legs at me) because I like to eat stir frys without much meat and high fibre. There are lots of LowCal LowFat or FatFree products so its no problem finding something to eat if you are willing to eat artificial products.

I didn't mind fat free salad dressings at all until I tried some full fat dressings, no I have a hard time with some low fat dressings.

Hardest thing on Low Carb (Atkins style Low Carb)
  • No bread to putter on/no crackers to put cheese on
  • No Pasta to put sauces on (I can't even try to pretend that Spaghetti Squash is Pasta
  • Always hungry =(in my case) not enough fibre
(PLEASE NOTE - I AM A PERSON FOR WHOM ATKINS DOES NOT WORK - I HAVE CHANGED MY PLAN -to a "controlled carb" method)

For me the hardest thing is the same on both plans - if you can have one thing you can't have the other - Meaning you can't have everything!!!!

Please note - I am not aiming to start a War here by saying I am always hungry on Atkins - I am NOT WILLING to eat over 2,000 calories a day right now I gain eating that much- . I am simply answering the question about the hardest things on each WOE.