View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Mar-25-03, 00:28

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 143/137/120
BF:too much!
Progress: 26%
Talking

Thanks guys for all the great advice. Yes, I do have huge problems stopping the sugar and the starchy foods, particularly bread and potatos. I find when I go on the very strict diets I get even more pain in my gut and the only thing that relieves it often is the solid starchy foods, the cravings can get really bad, I need to keep remembering that's the yeast yelling out for its food.

I guess that's the symptom I need to really focus on the most as I give in to it a lot, mainly because I don't feel I'm improving much.

I think you're right about my anti-fungal not being strong enough, I'm taking 2 Caprystatin and 2 Nutri-calm (basically B vitamins). I've just started the Primadophilus today. So as of tomorrow will up my Caprystatin to 3 in the morning and 2 at night, also cut the junk food right out. Will see how things go and perhaps try the Twin Labs Yeast Busters next if no improvement. I'm gonna beat these little Buggers!!

Thanks for the info on the Celiac, will definitely look into this, as it sounds possible for my symptoms also.

Row