#7   ^
Old Thu, Jun-25-15, 20:46
Registered Member

Plan: 000
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 000
BF:000
Progress: 13%

Holy Smokes..that's cheap.
I live in California, but we are WAY out here in the boonies, population 12 people..all spread out over the 1.5 million acres of protected Mojave Preserve. (no joke)
I'm 50 miles from the NV state line..thus the reason I do our shopping in Henderson or Las Vegas, NV (96 miles away in one direction)
I know there is a Food 4 less in Barstow, CA..105 miles away in the opposite direction....so I may have to venture in that direction if I'm now relying on meat, poultry fish ect as my main source of nutrition, lol.

The one thing we don't get out here are the sales flyer for the different supermarkets...half the time we are lucky to get any mail..lol...it's at the discretion of our closest post office (some 45 miles away, whether they FEEL like coming out here or not, LMAO! They drive a little ol' beat up toyota car to deliver the mail...and in Summer with the temps up near 115 degrees, if the mail hasn't arrived by 4pm, more than likely the 'mail' car overheated somewhere on route. Happens all the time....

I wouldn't change where I live for the world though...360 degree view and the night skies is stunning. The scenery makes up for the insane gas prices and the cost of chicken LOL