View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Sun, Mar-23-03, 21:12
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/211/165
BF:
Progress: 49%

you know KoKo when I posted before it was before I sat down and did the stats...I'm averaged about 3lbs a month for the past 18 months...that sucks! I never realized how slow this diet is until I came to this board...I am finding I am fed up...want this weight off before it has an opportunity to kill me...at the rate I'm going I will be on this diet for another year before I see my goal weight...like you that is not acceptable. There are wonderful trade offs with this woe but I want the weight off...I started Atkins to lose weight my goal is to lose weight. I'm discouraged for the first time ever on this diet... The problem I have now is that I am sort of a prisoner of Atkins...if I eat carbs it messes with my digestive track...it is very painful, thus, I stay to low carbing...I wish I had know how much it would mess up my system and how difficult it will be to switch to something else. No matter what if I eat carbs now I will gain...excited this week that I was down 1 lb can you imagine that...excited over one lb!