Old Sun, Mar-23-03, 16:10

Plan: Restart 8/6/18 - 75/20/5
Stats: 196/155.4/130 Female 5'3"
BF:Die MF!
Progress: 62%
Smile Thanks folks

I appreciate the replys.

Kaycee,

You really hit the motherlode when you asked this question, huh? Thank you so much for directing me to your thread. I guess you could say there is no definitive answer. I have sort of followed the if I'm hungry, eat something approach although I make note of everything in fitday. I plan to follow the rules of induction until I am at least half way to goal weight.

One thing I find curious though is, since we are all told to use fitday, why not pay attention to calorie intake? While my main focus is on ensuring that net carbs stay under 20, why ignore the rest of the information? Fitday is a truly handy food/nutrient management program. I don't think anyone can argue that calories don't count. It's simply a matter of biochemistry. Admittedly, this WOL purports a metabolic advantage which I trust is true. However, that doesn't negate the science behind calories in, calories burned and "excess" calories stored as FAT.

I plan my menus in the morning for the day using fitday. If I see that a particular salad dressing or cream sauce is very high in calories, I make modifications to the rest of the menu to maintain the integrity of my program.

Knowledge is power. I plan to use all resources available to me to reach my goals. This WOL is working for me.

Just my thoughts on this lovely afternoon.

Thanks again,

Jones