View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Tue, Jun-02-15, 20:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 212.0/175.0/145 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 55%

Saw the new thread, so I'll update in the morning. It was a long day at work as I had to be there early, didn't get to eat lunch, and then didn't get home until after 7P. Other than that, my day went well. My weight was up a little this morning, but was I was really thirsty last night...probably due to the ham I ate yesterday. With really watching my carbs, I seem to be back in the groove of this WOE and I'm not experiencing the cravings...and not nibbling at "off plan" foods.

Sorry to hear about your bee sting, Crickett, especially when something like that disrupts your day(s) and your business.

Paulette: You look great in your pictures! I'm just the opposite. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think "I don't look that heavy" and then I see a picture of myself. Even when I'm losing weight, I think I'm doing really good until I see a picture and then it discourages me. For some reason, I don't see it in the mirror. You've done really well and will be in Onederland in no time.

Congratulations to everyone on your losses this game and good luck with the next one! I'm looking forward to the 180's.