View Single Post
  #92   ^
Old Tue, Jun-02-15, 16:40

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

oh Cricket! Thank you so much for your heartfelt post! And thank you ALL for such kind words. I feel honored and blessed to be a part of this group. Me! A success story! I know I have come a long way, but I still don't feel successful for some reason. I know I have The FatHead Syndrome pretty bad. It will take me a very long time to accept myself. I look at myself as having a long way to go and sometimes I think it will never happen. Fat Paulette is still very real in my eyes. She messes with me a lot. I see her in the mirror. The skinny emerging Paulette is hidden behind her clouded eyes.

I hope that one day Fat Paulette will step aside and let me see the true Skinny Paulette. Sometimes I see a glimpse of her emerging in the Walgreens' window... it is a fleeting thing. When I take a closer look, she dissolves into Fat Paulette again.

CRICKET - I am so sorry to hear you are allergic to bees and swear like a Longshoreman when it happens! It is not good, but you sure made me laugh! It does not offend my eyeballs. I am used to that language. Ed was a Longshoreman before his disability!!!!! He still talks like one!

LISA - The new game will give you a new chance. Maybe you will take the game this time? You never know!

KATHY - I was assuming YOU would win the game, but CRICKET surprised me and ran away with the cup!!!

HI CHELLE!!!!!!!!!

CHRISSIE - the ickiest veggie of them all is BEETS! Horrible stuff!!! Tastes like dirt!!! Truly an abominable growth on this earth!

SUNNY - no quotes? Hmmm. I look forward to them!

I'm rooting for you COSMO! Will you match CRICKET? The suspense is killing me.