View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, May-29-15, 14:42
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

THANK YOU CHRISSIE SUNSHINE Bewtween you and SUNNY we have SOLAR POWER GALORE!
YES< HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY where ever you are. Hope to see you post today. Hope the plan is working and you are working the plan. We know you can do it and this is a struggleing period for all of us. We NEED all of the links i this chain to be strong or we tend to give up en masse.
Today I did have my caffeine with whipped cream. Very good and very filling. I also had 4 small wings. I think the meat on them was less than 2 oz. HAD to be. One small nite from each. Carl had made angus frozen patties last night and there are 2 left over so that is dinner. One will do for me and no seeds and no veggies. No protein drink as well. I did go picking and tating and spit out more than I swallowed. They are bountiful and will get out early in the morning. Carl will pick this eveing and maybe if I can get my fat ass moving I will join him. It is very boring just being there by yourself doing this tedious mundane no brain work. OH how I miss my profession! I have given up the consultation work and the ghost writing for my past peers. Not sure why but I do know it is no longer interesting nor fulfilling. SSDD is all. I Miss being in the midst of the activity. having my facility.My staff.I loved them and the work that was not even work to me. I miss the counseling and group sessions. I miss the education and lectures I did. Sorry. feeling under used and just wasting a lot of my time but there is nothing to do. MY TEAM MATES... make allyour time count. GET HEALTHY NOW. None of you are my age and have a lot of time to go and fun to experience. Make it count. I wasted my better years. Sorry. But it will pass when I get the orders filled. right now there are 400 gallons to get picked.Just depressing seeing those bushes and all the berries that need to be picked and knowing that is one tenth the ones growing! BBL