View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, May-29-15, 07:33
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

PAULETTE.. those fasts are idiotic. I know becasue I tried THEM WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT. yES, YOU LOSE AND THEN YOU GAIN IT BACk... sorry hit the caps on key... at anyrate, you KNOW you are in ketoisis. YOU KNOW you are losiing inches, and the scale is telling you that you ARE retaining water to fill the cells. You have to know that more fat is leaving that reatining since water weighs more..you are losing a lot of fat. I would do the carb cylcing as I mentioned a while agor. It is the one thing that makes sense and keeps you exactly on plan. Up the calories with fats for lower carbs and then up the carbs in proteins for higher calories and lesser fats. Keep the ratios in your limits. This will wake up your metabolim. 3 on one cyle and three off the other for a couple of weeks. THAT works. ALSO I would stop and have a serious review of some things. Perhaps on one day of each cycle use only induction foods to break your pattern of eating. You have been on this a long time and have come a long way. You would not be human if you did not get disgusted or annoyed by now. Over all, the pounds are coming off. It is unrealistic to say this month I will lose X amount becasue i did that before. The more you have lost and the closer to the goal the more frustrating and diffuclult it is. THIS is the hard part. Stick it out GF! I KNOw you of all people will come out successful forever.

CHRISSIE>>>I posted this in my J to you:~~YES and thank you Chrissie. Only the ones on this game chart.( this is for the TOTALS CHART that is goingin the wrong direction! )
The old rules are in effect. No post for 2 days and be gone. ~~Must have prior notice ~not disappearing act. There is not one person busier than I am so I am not hearing I was busy or forgot. I AM HERE for anyone on the team but we need team players not visitors and a team player follows the game plan and works the plan. THANK YOU for stepping up to the plate! HUGS TO YOU!

I have not as yet weighed in and will ASAP. TY P and Chrissie for marking the posts that are done.. PAULETTE.. that was perfect to # the ones done. I do not know why the C&P does not carry over the colors or cutie stuff.....
I made whipped ceam last night so today is a fat feast.