#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-23-03, 10:49
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/211/165
BF:
Progress: 49%
Default Back to the gym again

I am soooo excited. I've been away from the gym since February 4th and have gotten my resolve back and am going on April 1st. I hope to be able to tone down the gym this time. I left in Feb. because the personal trainer I hired told me I was over training and putting myself in starvation mode and that was why I had not lost an ounce in over a year...that was crushing news. All the hard work (in the gym up to 4hrs five days a week) and the reason I was not losing was because of me...it hurt, but it was also hard for me to deal with less is more so I stopped going. In the time I've been away (without any exercise at all) I've dropped an entire size...so egg in my face, the trainer was right.

I've signed up to the gym and am giving myself an additional week to get myself mentally ready for it. I am hoping that I will not get back to my crazed levels of exercising and will take it easy (not as easy as it sounds) I just love the gym.

I will take my measurements on April 1st and post them here. My short term goal will be to have at least a 39" waist by the end of April (today it is 41") Want to get out of the 40's.

my gym experience always includes treadmill, stairmaster, elipical machine, weights and situps - oh yes my favorite (not) push ups...hopefully I can do these in moderation.

I'm soooo excited. Can't wait to get to the gym.

Gail
Sponsored Links