#265   ^
Old Thu, May-21-15, 15:12
Registered Member

Plan: Nutritional Ketosis
Stats: 255/239.5/160 Female 61
BF:
Progress:
Default More on Aging Beautifully & Owning our Sexuality

I posted in another forum about not putting up with disrespect when we age.

In this case an older-than-me geezer gardener treated me very poorly, was judgmental and rude, when I am the one paying the $60 an hour to get the yardwork done!!! (and his weak ass was one of 2 workers at $30p/h..why should I pay him to do less when I can hire 2 younger guys? So he lost my business permanently by being a jerk to a disabled lady.

I am so DONE putting up with any level of rudeness when buying services..even a 'single mom" house cleaner who was getting FULL gov. support when her baby-daddy left town, AND free paid babysitting while she worked for me..was too full of herself. Turned her nose up at basic work. WTF?
+++++++++++

people who are 18-45 may treat you like a doddering granny or grandpa with no worldy experience or education. They all think they invented everything, including sex. Makes me giggle..we boomers did some pretty nifty experimenting in that area, and have great mental health over it…the 1950s stuff yourself into a tight girdle, deny your sexual needs and only "give in" when drunk perverted a generation of healthy-libido women.

An old friend told me that in the 50s you knew you had to get a girl drunk
(candy is dandy but liquor is quicker?) HAD to work, subliminally, because women could NOT admit sexual desire..or she was the bad girl/whore/tramp,

And the good girls had to fight and resist temptation, the tight girdles were the modern chastity belt..getting out of it was unlikely on a date, so she was 'safe'…but that handy little snap crotch flap useful for peeing, always saved the day for many a lusty male..and his 'inebriated' diminished defenses partner, who had to enjoy her sex while being 'oblivious'. sad huh?

With young people, girls, who have become so 'equal' that men have no respect ANYWAY, because their deep instinct for a paternity-sure partner is no so easily rejected in just a couple decades. I see men go from girl to girl and there is nothing more she can 'give'..oh sure some men are liberated, and appreciate an equal minded chick…but I dont see lots of happy brides, do you?

We have a society going more to 2 singles buying a 2 master bedroom house..a male and female, never truly bonded. just fuck buddies…I see this as a loss societally. FWB seems truly evil because it means neither ise enough emotionally to commit, and be a real couple.

I was talking with a 40ish male poster in another forum, and I mentioned I was conservative..he assumed I meant "religious/sexually uptight"….. the idea of being a constitutional conservative never entered his 'little head'..that was funny when I finally figured out why he was writing so weirdly.

OK…that's off the LC mindset…eh?