View Single Post
  #258   ^
Old Sat, May-16-15, 10:41

Plan: Keto
Stats: 190/155/145 Female 5ft 3.5 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

That is a great idea Chanteyl. I got a great visual on how that would look. Us seniors need to unite and throw the stereo type to the wind.

I'm not sure they have exercise class for senior citizens here, but it is a grand idea. I love what you had on your shirt Muddygurl. Some people have no sense of humor.

I didn't know if I would appreciate my DH retiring or not. It hasn't been too bad. I can get up when I want to instead of 4:50 in the morning. And we don't have to worry about breakfast before I've had my coffee.

well I haven't done too badly on my eating. Have lost 8 of the 15 pounds I wanted to lose this summer. So I have 7 more to go. Then another 15 by Christmas. I hope anyway, we'll see what actually happens. I've been at this steadily for a year this month.

Going to try and give blood today since they are running low on my blood type. Last time they had issues with my iron, so we will see.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I am going to Lowes today to pick up paint for the kitchen and backsplash tiles. It looks like my kitchen project is finally getting off the ground. ((YEAH!!!)) Talk to you soon