View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Mar-23-03, 01:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/147/120
BF:
Progress: 21%

Hi Moonpie, welcome I.W. Gurl. That is the low carb store I was talking about. I still haven't been in. I did not realize it was actually in the thrift store! I'm usually whizzing by and haven't looked that closely at it. I don't feel a rush to check it out anyway as I don't plan on leaving induction for quite some time. I have been quite hungry lately and have not lost anything this week. I succumbed and had a couple of nibbles from a date bar (oatmeal and dates, yum!) I need to be watch out! If I get too hungry, sometimes the protein just doesn't deal with it. It's tough some times, like tonight. I am preparing for a ministry I am involved in at my church. We sell espresso and fresh baked goods in between services to raise money for missions projects. All these yummy delicacies beckoned me! I haven't been so tempted during the last few weeks. But now that I had my nibbles, I'll leave them alone. Do you know if the low carb store sells the lipolysis test strips? After my bit of indulgence, I want to know if I am still in the zone Thanks for the info on the exercise site. I'll check it out. Take care! Keep up the good fight.

Miss Margo