(Apr 1: 191)

05/01: 190
05/02: 189
05/03: 191
05/04: 190
05/05: 191
05/06: 190
05/07: 190
05/08: 193 GASP! Went out for dinner last night and had some cream of spinach soup along with my broiled salmon and salad and I KNOW that soup was the culprit. The waiter assured me that the soup had no added sugars, no flour, no potatoes, and no grains in it...that it was thickened with sour cream and melted cheese. Obviously he lied because everything else I ate all day was on my WOE and I did NOT overeat. I knew I'd gotten a bunch of hidden carbs at dinner when I woke up at 5 AM this morning STARVING. So now I'm having to tough through the HUNGRIES till I get back into ketosis

KOSMO - have fun at Myrtle Beach! Avoid any soups and make it all about having fun with family, not about "dining experiences". You've been on this WOE long enough to know what you can and cannot eat without gaining weight. You'll do just fine without the scales!

Toddy - don't get too frustrated. When we exercise more, I think that instead of basically melting and getting flushed out as water, fat turns into muscle which is more dense. So, for a while at least, we don't lose weight but we do lose inches. And EVENTUALLY those extra muscles increase our metabolism rate and we start losing weight again. If you keep exercising and stick with the WOE so you don't gain any weight, then you WILL be gaining muscle mass and that is a GOOD thing. Over the long haul it is probably even better than simply losing weight. It may take a week or two but you will start losing weight again soon. Have faith!

Tyra - congrats on the new low!

Jama - flowers and best wishes for your upcoming surgery.