View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-22-03, 19:56

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 143/137/120
BF:too much!
Progress: 26%
Default my friend candida .. yeah right!

hi all. I've been battling with candida for 10 years. It was only diagnosed as candida 2 years ago. Since then I've been on two programs to try and eliminate it. An extremely strict diet which was supplemented with herbal remedies galore and included fruit for breakfast every morning. This had very little effect and in fact I had unbelievable pains from all the fruit I was eating.
I changed doctors and have been on and off with caprystatin and diet. This initially worked well, but soon had little effect and I've been going on and off my diet for a while which I know is not that great.
I've been reading all about the SF722 pill, and would be interested in anyones opinion. To be honest I feel like I'll never beat this buggery problem. I ended up in hospital two days ago after fainting from the pain in a mall, the doctor diagnosed me with a urinary tract infection, gave me a series of antibiotics to take (wonderful!!) and said he'd book me for some scans. They just don't bloody take you seriously.
Sorry to dump this all out on my first message, but you can probably tell I'm at my wits end. I'd appreciate any DEFINITE success stories from anyone and also comments on the SF722, do you think its worth going down this track?
Row
Sponsored Links